GRABTAXI HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work hands-on with program and project managers, designers, executive leadership and subject matter experts to prioritize research opportunities.
- Conduct independent research on multiple user profiles such as drivers, passengers and other relevant verticals.
- Collect and analyze user behavior through experiments, benchmark studies, lab studies, surveys and other appropriate methodologies.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and oral presentations and persuade relevant teams to implement the recommended changes.
- Be willing to travel to key markets and co-ordinate with on ground staff to uncover insights from users belonging to other cultures.
- MA/MS degree in human-computer interaction, human factors engineering, industrial engineering, cognitive science, experimental psychology, anthropology, information sciences, related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of industry work experience in an applied research setting.
- Experience with usability testing tools such as Camtasia, Morae, Tobii etc. Experience with analysis and presentation tools such as Excel, SPSS, PowerPoint etc.
- Experience with design prototyping on tools such as Sketch, Axure, Balsamiq, InVision etc. (Not required but recommended)
- Basic understanding of the domain expertise of partner teams such as engineering, product and business stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of strengths and shortcomings of qualitative and quantitative research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase.
- Strong working knowledge of statistics, survey design, interviewing, and the principles of experiment design.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills and presentation skills.
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT email@example.com