CREDIT SUISSE SERVICES AG
Trading Support ASG #123892
Roles & Responsibilities
Trading Support ASG #123892
Credit Suisse Company Overview
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Further information can be found at www.credit-suisse.com
The Trade Management Support team is a strategic front office support team, part of APAC Market IT. This team is made up of highly hardworking individuals with years of industry experience and SME knowledge. Team supports the global trade capture systems for the solutions and flow business. The user base is across FO and BO in APAC, London and New York.
The team supports the global Investment Bank trade capture, pricing and settlement functions. The prime role is to provide global coverage and ensure production systems are kept highly available, 24 hours a day. Over the past few months, the team has expanded to cover a DevOps function that is responsible for crafting, implementing and maintaining a range of tools and processes for assisting with management of the risk runs as well as resource optimisation on the middle tier hardware and compute grid.
- Gain a good technical and business focused understanding of Credit Suisse’s flow and solutions businesses and our technical implementation.
- Work effectively and get along with team members in other locations situated globally, including London and NY.
- Provide domain expertise in some or all of the following business processes: Pricing, Trade capture and Settlements.
- Build role into a raising point for complex support issues requiring business knowledge across solutions and flow.
- Relationship management of Business/IT clients and teams globally, ability to craft and maintain positive relationships and communicate at all levels.
- Maintain the relationship with the development teams and drive the support sponsored improvement initiatives.
- Handle the Credit Risk systems in APAC.
- Crisis/Incident Management, raising with appropriate urgency and ensuring team follows the prescribed incident & problem management process.
- Ensure that the team’s Service-Level Agreements for issue resolution and remediation are adhered to.
- Dedicatedly pick up and resolve all application issues and business queries from Traders, Middle office, Product Control and Operations clients.
- Responsible for minimizing downtime/outages/issues of all systems supported by core risk team.
- Identify and drive efficiencies in support tasks enabling the support team to be more effective.
- Watch development releases to Production, ensuring stability and maintaining quality & efficiency.
- Work with development managers to reduce the support profile of existing applications. Drive the resolution of recurring issues at a systemic level.
- Build and track a book of work for support, especially relating to follow-ups for reoccurring issues and actions from Problem tickets.
- Work with development team on improving the environment (remediate EOL infrastructure, identify single point of failures etc.).
- Provide business and technical leadership to the team.
- Ensure that the team’s Knowledge Base stays ahead of and dedicatedly maintain documentation and implement knowledge review processes.
- Good experience with Relational databases (MS-SQL/Oracle/Sybase).
- Fair experience in at least one scripting language (Perl/PowerShell/VBS/…).
- Knowledge of middleware technologies (EMS/MQ/…).
- Understanding of distributed systems & grid computing.
- Experience with Windows (Windows Server 2008).
- Experience with .NET framework and C#/F#.
- Experience with MS Excel.
- Experience supporting and handling EOD or Intraday Risk Management systems.
- Experience with Credit products, particularly CDS, Bonds and Structured Products.
- Basic understanding of PnL and risk sensitivities.
- Experience of business and operational processes in the IB Risk industry.
- Oral communication skills including the ability to actively listen.
- Written communication skills – clear, understandable and unambiguous documentation and emails are a part of the role.
- Ability to concisely explain problems and propose solutions.
- Good interpersonal relationship skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and get along with senior management in both the Business and IT.
- Organised and deeply dedicated.
- Ability to learn new business situations and technology quickly.
- Happy with a highly challenging, and constantly changing environment.
- Problem solving ability and resilience.
- Analytical mind set.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For more details please contact email@example.com