DREW & NAPIER LLC
TRADE MARK EXECUTIVE
Roles & Responsibilities
- This position is a trade marks focused paralegal role within the Intellectual Property Department.
- The person will support lawyers in taking care of the trade mark portfolios of our clients.
- In addition to the preparation and filing of applications, prosecution and maintenance of national and international trade marks, the work will include advising on multi-jurisdictional trade mark registrability, use and protection strategy.
- From time to time, the person can expect to participate in due diligence and other trademark related (licensing, assignment, enforcement) projects.
- The person is expected to support lawyers in liasing with Intellectual Property Office of Singapore and trade mark agents in other countries.
- The role demands a good eye for detail and being able to work effectively on a variety of matters at the same time;
- Other ad-hoc matters/projects that may require assistance.
- Degree in any discipline, or Diploma in Law;
- Excellent command in verbal & written English
- Excellent interpersonal and organisation skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- A good team player with positive working attitude is essential
Kindly email your resume, stating full details of qualifications, experience (if any) and expected salary, and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for writing in. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.