Technical Consultant (Network Infrastructure – CCIE/CCNP) – Banking
- Manage Infrastructure Network projects as Project Manager for APAC region, coordinating internal implementation team, stakeholders and vendor to deliver expected business objectives. The role would require on-the-field project management work when require.
- Evaluate, explore network technologies and solutions that would be suitable. Develop the right architecture, design to ensure performance, scalability and security of each country or regional network.
- Review design proposed by vendors or other branches.
- Review existing network infrastructure for risk, vulnerabilities and plan for remediation, create and update network documentation, ensure compliance of implemented projects.
- Lead and manage tasks among network projects members.
- Over 10 years of experience in Network Engineering, Operation, Projects in large organizations.
- Actual achievements in developing network solutions, design, architecture.
- Experience with all mainstream Cisco Hardware Nexus, Catalyst, ASR, ISR, ASA, Meraki as well as top tier firewall products:Palo Alto, Fortinet, Checkpoint
- CCNP/ CCIE is advantageous.
- PMP or PRINCE certificate is a significant advantage
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT email@example.com