System Analyst, IT Application Services
SnapHunt Pte Ltd.
- Work within a leading employer in the Financial Services industry
- Attractive salary & benefits
- Excellent career development opportunities; advancement to a leadership role
Our Client is a leading international bank that strives to help people and businesses prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. They offer banking services that help people and companies to succeed, creating wealth and growth across their markets.
You will be responsible for :
- Leading a team of engineers to deliver winning products.
- Ensuring the development of well-designed and testable code.
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimise performance.
- Analysing, monitoring, configuring and maintaining existing systems and identify room for improvements.
- Ensuring the overall system and server uptime, availability, reliability and security.
- Liaising with 3rd party vendors, IT providers, etc. for specific requirements.
- Troubleshooting system/server issues or outages.
- Building tools to reduce the occurrences of errors and improve customer experience.
- Designing procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance and train team members.
- Investigating and resolving technical issues by deploying updates/ fixes.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 5 years experience, ideally within a Software Engineer or System Administrator role.
- You demonstrate strong knowledge of Application Performance Management, Oracle suite of products (i.e: WebLogic, iPlanet, database), and DevOps suite of products (i.e: Jenkins, GitHub, Puppet, Klockwork, Sonar, Aldon, etc).
- You are familiar with UNIX operating systems, application setup and installation.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org