System Administrator (VMWare)
PrimeStaff Management Services Pte Ltd
- Technical hands on experience in maintaining and supporting VMWare, Active Directory Architecture, Microsoft clustering, server software and hardware
- Provide technical consultation on the integration of the regional platform with global and other platforms to support seamless user experience
- Provide technical support to field service personnel, distributors, integrators, and customers via email and phone calls.
- Deliver superior IT support and maintenance activities to ensure that organization’s information systems function reliably and that IT assets are used effectively.
- Drive continuous improvement of systems in software, firmware, hardware and documentation
- Possesses Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electromechanical Engineering, Robotics Engineers, Project Management Courses, Computer Systems Engineering or Software Engineering
- More that 2 years relevant working experience
- Possesses VMWare certification (VCA/VCP)
- Experienced in PLC, SCADA, HMI, EtherNet/IP, especially programming, troubleshooting, design and installation.
- Experience with multiple types of server and storage hardware (EMC SAN Storage hardware, discrete servers, blade servers, Storage Area Networks)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively both in groups as well as independently.
- Self-motivated with drive to deliver results with little to no supervision
- Demonstrated ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Able to work in shift hour
EAP No. R1982267
EA License No. 95C5411
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org