DYSON OPERATIONS PTE. LTD.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and implement machine learning application for our products and ecosystem
- Ensure machine learning applications are available to product via defined APIs
- Work closely with other software engineers to optimize product performance
- Keep up-to-date with new technology that may be able to support the machine learning application
- Help architecture team in coming up with new ideas for machine learning
- Understand necessary data and AI requirements to implement machine learning application
- Able to prototype machine learning application quickly for evaluation.
- Strong quantitative background; a master degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or related field; a Ph.D is preferred.
- 1 year of experience as a software engineer in a technology company or a Ph.D with industry experience
- Excellent programming skills, and be proficient in at least one of the following languages: C++, Java, Python; familiar with design pattern and able to enforce it in day-to-day tasks.
- Proficient in machine learning libraries, such as dlib, scikit-learn, numpy or scipy, etc.
- Solid understanding of machine learning algorithms: data cleaning, SVM, evolution strategy, deep learning, probability, and statistics fundamentals
- Having industry experience in building innovative end-to-end machine learning systems is a plus
- Experience with AWS/MS Azure/Google Cloud Platform, Hadoop, map reduce, REST APIs has a plus
- Experience in embedded system programming is a plus.
- Great team player and able to communicate complex Machine Learning concepts to other team members
- Independent, Integrity and self-driven with a strong focus on results
Government support available
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT email@example.com