GECO ASIA PTE. LTD.
Service Delivery Operations Manager in Singapore (90625)
Roles & Responsibilities
Role: Service Delivery Operations Manager in Singapore
One of our clients is looking for a Service Delivery Operations Manager, who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
– 10+ years of experience in Services Management
– Certification in ITIL Services Management will be an advantage
– Working understanding of software development and maintenance lifecycle (SDLC) and application maintenance a must
– Knowledge on Pega and Healthcare IT will be preferred
– Knowledge in .Net 4.5, Java, cloud specifically AWS (preferred)
– Experience in windows service and batch application
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Drive continuous improvement approach for complex services in intricate scenarios such as multi-sites delivery, multi-vendors, and providing high visibility for global stakeholders.
– Managing collaborating with vendors and the Service budget
– Setting the priority and alignment of the Service with the Client’s day to day business requirements
– Providing focus and accountability for end-to-end service context
– Reporting on the escalations to the Client (and reasons for such escalations) in respect of issues with other vendors
– Identifying and proposing Continual Service Improvement Actions
– Allocating actions to remedy any Service failure or prevent reoccurrence of any Service failures
– Owning and driving activities with internal teams and clients, ensuring comprehensive delivery of work in the Operations
– Leading the day-to-day activities of the Operations team and coordinate with managers to develop, establish and maintain project management standards and procedures
– Managing client to drive activities to closure
– Coordinating the identification of resource needs to support Operations efforts and manage the daily activities of the teams in alignment with project plans.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with (JOB_000430) in Subject line and highlighting:
– Your relevant experience
– Current/expected salary
– Availability information
– A latest MS-WORD Resume
**We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.**
Note: GECO Asia is a German IT Services company and provides specialist IT resources on project and permanent basis. We operate under a Comprehensive Licence offered by MOM Singapore.
[GECO Asia Pte Ltd, Licence No. 07C4453]
[2 Venture Drive, #10-18, Vision Exchange, Singapore 608526]
For more details please contact email@example.com