SPENCER OGDEN PTE. LTD.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Roles & Responsibilities
What’s the role?
- Developing strategically key accounts, whilst winning new and important business for the company
- Build strong, effective relationships, understand key decision-makers, and conduct business conversations with senior executives
- Being proactive in selling the variety of recruitment solutions- demonstrating successes with retained business, advertising selection and complex proposals
- Pitching candidates to clients with confidence over the phone, gaining interviews for candidates based on recommendation
- Managing the offer process with confidence, dealing with counter offers and negotiating packages on behalf of candidates and clients
- Assist in integrating new members of staff into the team, observing work practices and setting a good example with recruitment and system practices
Who are we looking for?
- 3 years or more experience in a recruitment firm environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambitious and resilient individuals with a great sense of personal drive
- A confident and positive attitude
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Results-oriented with consistent record of success in achieving objectives
- Thrives in a fast pace environment
- Individual who possess a strong commercial acumen
- Preferred bilingual capabilities as this role will work in a Regional market.
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive monthly base salary + monthly uncapped commission
- Friday 3 pm finish
- Superb Employee Culture
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Big Billers Lunch at Fine Dining restaurants
- Paid Incentive Trip (previous trips included Fiji, Bali, Tokyo, Seoul)
- Global Transfer opportunities
- Ongoing in-house training programme
Thank you for your interest in Spencer Ogden, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Spencer-Ogden Pte Ltd | License Number: 13C6321
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT email@example.com