Senior Associate / Associate, Murex Support Specialist, Investment & Trading Technology, Technology
DBS Bank Ltd
- Perform root cause analysis and contribute to problem solving
- Ability to provide continuous improvement initiatives and automating recurring tasks
- A team player across all sub-teams within Murex Support group
- Able to provide quality service to business users
- To provide day-to-day production support for the Murex/MLC/Risk users (Front office, Back-office, Finance etc).
- To carry out Duty Support rotations among the team members. Mostly on-call basis during off office hours.
- Able to work shift hours during support duty week and to carry out implementations on weekends.
- Trouble-shoot Technical related problems and take corrective action
- To develop monitoring tools/alerts to create proactive actions
- To work with third party vendor/support team to provide a seamless support model for the business.
- Able to take ownership of issues and follow through to closure.
- To coordinate and perform system maintenance process.
- To setup and support Murex/MLC/VaR Environments for User Acceptance Testing.
- To assist in rolling out of new version of the application adhering to the best practices of the release management procedures.
- To be able to drive himself/herself to learn new things while dealing with daily production support
- To communicate effectively and work efficiently with a group of people supporting both functional/technical areas.
- Possesses CFA level 1 and above is a plus.
- Working in a very collaborative and agile team, you are expected to work interdependently – collaborate, negotiate, make trade-offs, handle conflicts. Strong capability to solve problems, be an out-of-box thinker who frequently comes up with new ideas.
- Good communication skills and ability to articulate to internal users with clear and precise answers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering/ School of Computing/ Finance IT/ other related IT degrees would be preferred.
- IT Support experience with minimum 2 years would be desirable.
- Knowledge in Murex application.
- Experience in supporting Murex/MLC/VaR application.
- Experience with CMMI processes and documentation.
- Experience in supporting Treasury & Markets Applications is a plus
- Experience in Cloud architecture such as AWS is desirable.
- Technical skills on Sybase/Oracle SQL, Unix Shell scripting is highly desirable.
- Working experiences in a Unix/Linux platform is a must. Skills in Windows environment is a plus.
- Experience with Symphony (Grid Computing) would be a plus.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org