XIN CHENG CONSULTING PTE. LTD.
Regional Key Accounts Manager
Roles & Responsibilities
The Regional Key Accounts Manager is in-charge of managing the Company’s key accounts and clients. He/she is also in-charge of developing the market in the South-east Asian and Chinese markets.
The Regional Key Accounts Manager will :
– manage and monitor the activities of the Sales, Marketing and Operations teams;
– function as the main point of contact with overseas clients, partners and service providers;
– ensure all project milestones are met;
– provide consultation and recommendations to the Company and the Clients;
– conduct market research into the assigned territories;
– and work with the Marketing Team to market into the assigned territories.
– Tertiary education, with at least a Diploma in business or management (related);
– Familiarity with the Chinese and South-east Asian market;
Key behavior competencies:
– Entrepreneurial mindset
– Team player, but able to work Independently
– Able to analyze problems and propose solutions
– Eye for detail
For more details please contact email@example.com