SMART PROPERTY MANAGEMENT (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Fully responsible for the day to day operation of the building / condominium.
· Coordinate all maintenance and administrative staff assigned to the building / condominium.
· Carry out all maintenance functions to the highest standard expected for the client and the subsidiary proprietors.
· Coordinate personnel of providing maintenance, finance, security, fire safety and car park management.
· Ensure all contract works/ routine servicing are carried out accordingly as specified in their contracts agreement.
· Review all contracts, agreements and insurance before their expiry and recommend renewal or call for quotation / tender.
· Co-ordinate council meetings and general meetings.
· Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience.
· Certificate / Diploma in property management or related courses.
· Strong communication and negotiation skill.
· Ability to do some hand on work at site.
· Ability to handle pressure and multiple tasks.
· Good administrative and Computer literacy.
· Mature and outgoing personality.
· Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification.
· Possess own transport will be an added advantage
For more details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org