Project Manager (Stamping/ Precision Engineering)
EA Licence: 11C3793
- Liaise with cross functional teams ranging from Sales, Procurement, Engineering, Production, Tooling, and Quality Assurance and Customer Service to meet project goals/key performance indicators/scorecard matrices.
- Organize / lead in project meetings and compile project status reports to stakeholders and project team to achieve milestone deliverables on schedule and develop resolutions to mitigate risks/issues.
- Lead Value Stream Mapping (VSM) analysis and drive new process creation, optimize existing process and implement technical breakthrough activities through Lean / Six Sigma (DMAIC) methodology to reduce manufacturing wastes, improve product quality, and enhance manufacturing productivity and efficiency.
- Maintain and ensure systems and procedures are in compliance to the Organization’s Quality standards, Regulatory requirements, and Customer requirements.
- Lead and manage Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) and play an active role in engaging the associated account.
- Propose/lead special and ad-hoc cross-functional projects aiming at streamlining manufacturing processes for continuous improvement.
- At least Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
- At least 10-12 years’ relevant hands-on project management experience in product engineering, manufacturing operations, process optimization, quality assurance and control projects etc, preferably in precision engineering / advanced manufacturing industry.
- Experience leading or being a key player in implementing PPAP for automotive industry and Lean / Six Sigma projects.
- Knowledge of precision engineering / manufacturing with experience in metal stamping, injection molding, tooling etc.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT email@example.com