CREDIT SUISSE AG
Product Compliance Officer #123919
Roles & Responsibilities
Product Compliance Officer #123919
Credit Suisse Company Overview
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Further information can be found at www.credit-suisse.com
- Act as the primary contact to provide compliance and regulatory advice to the product teams which is part of the private banking business in Singapore and suitability topics.
- Provides stakeholders with the advice necessary to ensure that the Bank operate in accordance with relevant local requirements and standards of the regulatory system, Group standards and the code of conduct to protect and enhance the reputation of the Bank.
- Develop policies and procedures to facilitate compliance with laws, regulations and rules and the Bank’s policies, procedures and standards and industry best practice.
- Provide timely and comprehensive advice to the front office in the design and implementation of controls in the product sales and marketing process, in compliance with the relevant regulatory requirements in.
- Monitor for regulatory changes and communicate such to the relevant stakeholders including coordinating feedback from stakeholders on consultation papers.
- Participate in new business initiatives and the product due diligence process.
- Review and approve marketing material and perform applicable monitoring review.
- Drive regulatory applications/notifications with close collaboration of stakeholders and address regulators’ queries and requests in a satisfactorily and timely manner.
- Proactively engage with stakeholders to ensure that Compliance’s agenda and priorities are aligned and that compliance risks are duly considered and addressed on an ongoing basis.
- Provide training on the relevant law and regulations.
- A minimum of 8 to 10 years of Compliance experience in the banking industry or related work experience with a regulatory body.
- Sound knowledge of local laws and regulations including Banking Act, Securities and Futures Act and Financial Advisers Act as well as corresponding regulatory notices and guidelines in Singapore.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to manage the relationship with relevant government and regulatory stakeholders, to understand their concerns and communicate effectively to deliver optimal outcome.
- Knowledge of business areas and products and the relevant regulatory requirements that apply.
- Ability to collaborate and work dynamically across stakeholders in the Bank, including other risk and control functions, front office and other members of the Compliance team regionally and globally.
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks in a high pressure environment.
- Fast learner.
- Ability to act independently.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For more details please contact email@example.com