DREW & NAPIER LLC
PATENT AGENT / PATENT ATTORNEY
Roles & Responsibilities
- Drafting patents, filing and prosecuting patent applications.
- Conducting prior art / freedom to operate searches.
- Advising on Singapore’s patent laws and procedures.
- Reviewing specifications, search and examination reports.
- Assisting lawyers with patent litigation.
- Advising on strategies and courses of actions available to clients.
- Training of executives.
- Any other matters / projects that the management may require assistance with from time to time.
- Registered Patent Agent / Patent Attorney Qualification in Singapore (Candidates qualified in other jurisdictions such as UK, Europe, US, Australia or New Zealand may also be considered)
- Degree in Life Sciences (Biotechnology / relevant field)
- Postgraduate study, and other qualifications such as a law degree or industry experience will be well regarded but are not essential.
- Strong command in verbal & written English.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in patent drafting and prosecution.
- A good team player with positive working attitude is essential.
Visit our website at www.drewnapier.com for more information.
Kindly email your detailed resume in MS Word format only, stating full details of qualifications, experience, current and expected salary, and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(We thank all applicants for writing in. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence).