ETONHOUSE BILINGUAL PRE-SCHOOL PTE. LTD.VIA RECRUITER
Roles & Responsibilities
The EtonHouse International Education Group is headquartered in Singapore with 100 schools in over 11 countries. Together these schools provide high quality education to over 15000 children globally. EtonHouse has been at the forefront of international education offering innovative pre-schools and K-12 schools across Asia.
In the early years, an inquiry-based “Inquire-Think-Learn” curriculum, inspired by the Reggio Emilia approach is followed. In the primary, secondary and high school, EtonHouse offers the globally recognized International Baccalaureate (IB) Programme and IGCSE qualifications. There are 9 IB schools in the EtonHouse family.
RESPONSIBILITIESThe Mandarin Language Teacher will be responsible for taking care of a class of young children and facilitating small group experiences within an inquiry, play-based context in the school.
- Plan engaging circle time experiences and small group experiences within an inquiry, play-based context
- Document children’s learning through contributions towards newsletters, class panels and children’s portfolios
- Create meaningful language opportunities for children where a love for Mandarin can be promoted;
- Build and maintain close partnership with parents
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education in Teaching (Chinese language) or its equivalent
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in pre-school or childcare setting is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work well independently as well as within a team
- Required to speak, read and written in Mandarin as the candidates need to teach the students Mandarin Language.
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org