Legal Compliance Officer – Payment Platform
Snaphunt Pte Ltd
- Join a firm that is reimagining payment solutions
- Enjoy various perks along with an attractive salary package
- Flexible working options
Our client is a high growth Fintech Startup within the innovative payment solution sector. They have grown to be a trusted payment solution platform providing payment processing and collection services for mobile payment and other value-added services. They have clients from various industries such as telecom, tourism and hospitality, retail etc.
As a Compliance Officer, you will manage all compliance processes and activity for the entire company and ensure its adherence to regulations, rules and laws in Singapore.
You will be responsible for:
- Processing of remittance services; ensure timely processing of customer requests including funds transfer, currency exchange, inward/outward remittance and account management
- Analyze all in force contracts to ensure completeness and evaluate risks (operational across all functions in the company)
- Collaborate with the management team to educate and ensure that the entire company is aware of compliance requirements and issues
- Accomplish special project results by identifying, clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements.
- Supports management by providing advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Develop internal controls and policies to ensure all compliance needs across all spheres of activity in the company are met.
- Guide management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Engage with function heads to review the functions policies for compliance issues.
- Complies legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- You have at least 3 years experience including solid experience in a similar role within Financial Services, IT and the Internet.
- You possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Business Law or related fields
- You possess excellent communication and business partnering skills and can collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You have a thorough knowledge of principles and best practices in audit & compliance
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org