PM-PARTNERS SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Junior Project Manager
Roles & Responsibilities
The Project Executive is responsible for gathering requirements from internal and external stakeholders, planning and implementing. He/She is also responsible for managing contractors and vendors, ensuring the project life cycle is followed through and performed in accordance to project requirements.
• Understand and discuss with the team, the requirements of the project
• Ensure that all activities under your responsibility are performed on schedule within quality standards
• Manage the projects and resources linked to the modules under your responsibility
• Monitor the progress of the project and respect planning and budget
• Communicate with deployment team for delivery via the release note
• Report to the team head and escalate if any problems
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT email@example.com