OLDENDORFF CARRIERS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Junior Freight Analyst
Roles & Responsibilities
The candidates will be responsible for conducting research on dry bulk shipping industry and reporting to the Senior Freight Analyst with below responsibilities:
- Gather, analyze and summarize relevant company, industry and economic information using a broad spectrum of appropriate sources.
- Determine the most appropriate and timely solution to meet the team’s needs with minimal guidance.
- Provide synthesis, insight and practical implications within tight deadlines, via end products in the form of single exhibits, written summaries, basic fact packs and spreadsheets.
- Serve as thought partner, leveraging to company internal resources and external networks, to participate in the team problem solving.
- Minimum 1 year working experience, preferably in dry bulk shipping/commodity trading/commodity supply chain/commodity trade finance.
- Fresh graduates in finance, economics or mathematics are encouraged to apply
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (advanced formulas, pivottables, charting).
- Proficient in report writing.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and quantitative skills.
- Excellent communication skills, with the right level of confidence and assertiveness to promote ideas at all levels of the organization.
- Inquisitive and investigative nature.
- Able to grasp new concept fast.
- Comfortable to work in a team and contribute toward common goal.
- High level of initiative and independence.
- Experience in market research report writing.
- Experience working with large data sets.
For more details please contact email@example.com