GO-JEK SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Junior Data Scientist
Roles & Responsibilities
- Selecting features, building and optimizing machine learning models.
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods.
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Follow CI/CD and productionize machine learning models.
- Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed.
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytical systems.
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across distributed teams in a global environment.
- Deliver business value.
- Around 2+ years of Data Science industry experience.
- A great value for humility.
- A strong sense of ownership.
- A passion for crafting delightful customer experiences.
- A desire to be part of a team that delivers impactful results every day.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms like regression, classification, clustering, neural networks, etc.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as Scikit-Learn, XGBoost, TensorFlow, etc.
- Good understanding of Statistics.
- Ability to whiteboard a theory as well as roll up your sleeves and get coding.
- Passion for learning new things and solving challenging problems.
- Familiarity with SQL, relational and non-relational databases.
- Proficiency in Python, and preferably in one other language like Java, Golang, Ruby, etc.Ability to work independently and in cross-functional teams as needed to solve problems.
- Kaggle experience / relevant open source contribution a huge plus.
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT email@example.com