IT Security Consultant
PrimeStaff Management Services Pte Ltd
- Conduct regular review of existing systems against their ability to provide adequate defense against the latest security threats. This includes, but not limited to, the reviews/research on IT Security trends/new products.
- Evaluate/acquire IT Security tools and manage IT Security contracts, e.g. Antivirus, Anti-spam, IPS/IDS/ Malware protection, Web filtering solutions, etc.
- Monitor and follow up on alerts triggered from the above-mentioned IT Security systems.
- Administer / maintain the above-mentioned IT Security systems, including working with other IT teams / vendors on configuration, troubleshooting, version upgrades, etc.
- Provide IT Security advisory role to IT projects.
- Degree in Computer-related disciplines.
- At least 3 years’ experience in managing and maintaining IT Security tools/systems/applicances.
- Strong knowledge of IT Security technologies that includes, but not limited to, Firewalls, Antivirus, Anti-spam, Malware Protection, Intruder Prevention Systems, Web Application, Web filtering, etc.
- Certification in IT Security related skills, e.g. CISSP or QISP, will have an added advantage.
- Good team player with ability to work with all levels of staff.
- Good presentation and writing skills.
- Experience in writing/evaluating tender specifications for IT security products will have an added advantage.
EAP No. R1982267
EA License No. 95C5411
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org