EXIM & MFR ENTERPRISE
Inside Sales Executive
Roles & Responsibilities
- To provide sales administration for a set of customers assigned by the Assistant Sales Manager.
- To provide sales administration for a set of customers assigned to Senior Sales Engineer
- To handle all incoming telephone sales enquiries and report to the Sales Manager/Asst Sales Manager.
- To handle all walk-in-sales inquiries and report to the Sales Manager / Assistant Sales Manager.
- To follow up on quotations, sample submission and first article approval.
- To liaise with suppliers for quotations and price / delivery negotiations.
- To chair monthly sales co-ordinator meeting involving all local and regional sales co-ordinators on issues pertaining to management updates, new procedures to improve job efficiency, feedback from co-ordinators.
- To assist in the training of new Sales Co-ordinators
- To monitor and guide the local and regional Sales Co-ordinators
- To undertake other tasks as and when assigned from time to time.
- Minimum Diploma, preferably in Engineering field or equivalent.
- At least 1 year working experience in similar job nature and industry.
- Self-motivated, result orientated with good interpersonal skill.
- Proficient in MS office.
- Attractive remuneration package + Sales Incentive.
- 5 days work
- Medical & Dental Benefits.
*Candidates with relevant experience will also consider as Engineer level
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org