MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 06C2859 | EA Personal Registration No: R1981702
• Basic UP $2300 (Depends on Experience)
• West Area, Company Transport provided
• 5 Days work week, 8am-5.30pm
• AWS+Variable Bonus
- Responsible for supporting the HR & Admin Department in full spectrum of human resource & administrative duties
- Handles all employee benefits which includes leave and claims administration
- Administer of work pass applications and insurance claims
- Provides general administrative support in recruitment matters
- Assist in payroll related matters
- Handles training administration
- Coordinates induction/ orientation for new employees and handles exit clearance procedures
- Handles and manages employees records
- Assist in all other ad-hoc HR and administration projects/ events when assigned
- Diploma in Business/ Human Resource or GCE `O’/ `A’ level
- At least 1 year of HR/ Admin experience
Please submit your updated resume in MS Word format by using the APPLY FOR THIS JOB BUTTON. You may also email your resume directly to Email Your Resume.
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply.
If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please include the following information in your resume:
1) Education background
2) Work experiences in point forms
3) Reason(s) for leaving
4) Current and Expected salary
5) Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Liow Yan Ping (Serynn)
Registration Number: R1981702
EA License Number: 06C2859
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT email@example.com