Hardware Development Senior Engineer
Ethos Search Associates Pte Ltd
- Strong knowledge in power and signal integrity.
- Strong knowledge in system level board design to support high speed transceiver and memory interface and some other interface like HDMI.
- Generate & verify PCB layout rules; Work with vendors to evaluate design trade-offs & optimize performance/risk/cost/manufacturability.
- Guide and support all aspects of PCB layout, fabrication and assembly processes.
- Exercises a solid understanding of how electrical components are architected, developed, integrated, and work together with test engineering to verify the features provided on hardware.
- Applies technical innovation in the use of standard design implementation tools and methods.
- Adapts design implementation methods as required, cognizant of the challenges inherent in new technologies.
- Works effectively with tool sets and ensures that the right tools are selected for hardware design implementation.
- Present design decisions in a constructive and professional way before peers and direct management.
- Good in analyzing how all the elements of a design solution fit together.
- Good evaluation on internal request against requirements.
- Exercises solid analytical problem solving in troubleshooting hardware
- Accurately documents and effectively communicates the rational for a design to design implementation stakeholders (e.g., peer reviews, Technical Solution Groups, management).
- Minimum a degree holder in engineering field. Electrical and electronics is a plus.
Years of Experience
- Minimum of 3 years.
- Experience with board’s level simulation tools – power and signal simulation.
- Experience in testing system level is a plus.
We invited interest and suitable candidates to apply online or email your resume.
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT email@example.com