Corporate Secretarial Executive
SnapHunt Pte Ltd
- Fantastic role within an MNC corporate services firm
- Great opportunities to fast track your career
Our client is an international corporate business solutions firm with a growing presence in Singapore and Hong Kong, working with high-net-worth individuals, organizations and entrepreneurs. It offers corporate services such as the incorporation of companies, provision of corporate secretarial, accounting and tax services. With the motive of expanding , it is pleased to work with some of the most interesting HNW, institutional and entrepreneurial clients worldwide.
As the Corporate Secretarial Executive, you will maintain and administer Singapore’s business entities. You will also supervise and provide guidance to the assistant.
You will be responsible for :
- Liaising and advising clients on company formation, company statutory administration, including preparation of resolutions, meeting papers and related matters
- Preparing and lodging documents with ACRA, MOM and other statutory bodies as required
- Compliance with the Companies Act and relevant laws and rules & regulations
- Other relevant corporate secretarial duties
- You have at least 3 years experience in a similar role within Professional Services.
- You have at least a Diploma in Accountancy / Business Administration
- You have solid experience in Business Establishment and Corporate Governance & Compliance.
- You ideally possess an ICSA qualification.
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT email@example.com