UNILITE RECRUITMENT SERVICES PTE. LTD.
Compliance Support-Regulatory Team (1 year contract)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Monitoring portfolio information (group entities shareholdings, daily stock exchange announcements of companies)
- Updating registers
- Reconciliation and other checks in relation to securities reporting
- Collating information for regulatory compliance purposes
- Prepare first drafts of routine regulatory filings
- Perform other administrative work (emailing, filing, photocopying)
- Diploma in Accounting, Business or Law with some working experience in a financial institution will be preferred
- Fresh diploma graduates open to learning, proactive, energetic and motivated will also be considered
- Good written and spoken English
- Proficiency in MS Office in particular Excel
- Meticulous with good numeracy skills
- Competitive Base + 2-month Bonus (upon conpletion of 1 year contract)
If you are interested in this role, please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may log in to apply or apply via our website. We will be in touch to discuss this opportunity in more detail if you are shortlisted. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. By applying for this position, you accept our Private Policy found at http://www.unilite-recruit.com.sg/others/privacy-policy.