Business Development Manager / Sales Manager
Permanent Personnel Services Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 00C5285 | EA Personal Registration No: R1102605
The Business Development/Sales Manager will be responsible for developing new customers in the Semiconductor Front-End/Back-End Equipment industry
Must have industry networks/connections to Semiconductor Front-End / Back-End Equipment Manufacturers that requires contract manufacturing services. Quality of the networks/connections will be preferred over the quantity.
• Develop new customers in the Semiconductor Front-End / Back-End industry
• Formulate sales strategies in optimizing current & potential market opportunities/ business performance.
• Lead and oversee a team of Sales Engineers in achieving sales target and goals
• Respond to high level customers’ enquiries, follow-up and provide viable solutions to clients.
• Compiling and review contractual quotation for existing and new products as per customer’s enquiries.
• Work with customer’s management teams and update customers on project devt in a timely manner.
• Prepare monthly mgt reports (sales) and making use of data to make sound analysis and decision.
• Perform risk assessment for all new enquiries.
• Preferred to have Diploma / Degree in mechanical / precision engineering field or equivalent.
• At least 5 years of working experience in Sales roles in the precision engineering industry and with proven track record of sales performance.
• Good presentation skills.
• Self-starter and result orientated
• Able to work independently and deal with organizations that are diverse in size and culture
• Outgoing, charismatic personality and good social skills.
• Must possess class 3 driving license
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org