Business Development Manager
SnapHunt Pte Ltd
- Looking for experienced salespeople from the automotive industry
- Attractive salary and commission scheme
Our client is an m-commerce technology which is a part of a multibillion-dollar group. The Company is solving the problem of vehicle owners having a trustable service provider to help service and maintain their car, and provide roadside assistance.
You will introduce the Company to promoters/CEO/Head-Service of service centres and OEM’s in the region.
You are responsible for:
- Delivering agreed sales plan to meet business objectives.
- Maximizing sales potential by building strong relationships at various levels with partners to ensure delivery services.
- Negotiating & concluding partnership agreements to widen the Company’s service network partners and ensuring smooth onboarding.
- Conducting induction and training programs to service centres on a regular basis on interface usage.
- Review SLA’s with network partners and provides appropriate feedback.
- Submit Sales Tracker Report on a timely basis to review funnel.
- You have at least 3 years experience in Sales/B2B business development, ideally with experience in the Automotive industry.
- You are a highly results-driven individual with excellent communication skills.
- You have an excellent track record of building solid client relationships.
- You are a self-starter who enjoys working in startup environments.
- Experience in delivering training would be a plus.
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org