Big Data Engineer
About DXC: DXC Technology helps clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. For more than 60 years, we have successfully guided the world’s largest enterprises and government agencies through successful change cycles.
We take pride in our technology independence and our role as a trusted advisor. Our deep experience gives us a clear and confident vision to help clients navigate the future.
As the world’s leading independent, end-to- end IT services company, we are uniquely positioned to lead digital transformations — creating greater value for clients, partners and shareholders, and presenting growth opportunities for our people. We are among the world’s best corporate citizens.
We have 150,000 employees in more than 70 countries, serving some 6,000 clients. We tap into global talent, powerful next-generation IT solutions and extensive partner relationships to help clients transform digitally and seize opportunities.
Our extensive partner network helps us drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. We have established more than 250 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, including 15 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell EMC, HCL, Hitachi, HPE, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP and ServiceNow.
About DXC Digital Innovation Lab: DXC Digital Innovation Laboratory is a center of excellence in next generation Digital Technologies. Comprising of digital technologists with deep domain knowledge, we help enterprise customers to accelerate on their digital transformation journey. The Digital Innovation Laboratory partners with customers to build essential components – early digital roadmaps, experimental implementations of new technology, ongoing automated operation of digital processes and technology at global scale. The Digital Innovation Lab also functions as an incubation center for next generation DXC solutions; Digital Innovation Laboratory collaborates with DXC’s Worldwide Platform teams to develop industry specific technology platforms for global customers.
Big Data Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Understand emerging technology and trends
• Develop and implement solutions
• Participate in client design thinking session to understand client’s problem statement
• Participate in demo showcase
Requirements required for the role:
• 2 – 4 years of experience in Big Data Engineering or Data Science
• Have experienced in
• Have worked and deployed on technologies such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Hadoop, RDBMS, MongoDB, NoSQL and/or Hive
• Have experience with ETL, NLP, AI, ML and/or DP will be advantageous
• Experience with Python or C++ programming language.
• Have passion and enthusiasm to master new technology
• Lateral thinking, passionate, innovative and creative.
• A highly motivated self-starter who possess positive mindset, a doer mentality, proactive and good communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT email@example.com