HORANGI PTE. LTD.
AWS Partner Manager
Roles & Responsibilities
Horangi wants to empower companies to innovate without fear, and are looking for great people to join us on this mission.
Leading the shift in cybersecurity from services to solutioning in cloud services, our flagship product is ready to scale from the ‘zero to one’ stage of growth, propelling all cybersecurity positioning in the region to adopt a Horangi-led approach.
We are looking for our first partner manager to manage across all our AWS clients in the region. This often entails onsite consultation to position Horangi as the preferred solution and service provider to the biggest and best technology companies in each industry.
You will co – sell and drive targeted BD engagements with a focus on creating a mid term to longer term engagement, you are seen as technically adept to hold the court with stakeholders ranging from the Head of Infrastructure of large unicorn companies to the CISOs and CTOs of global companies. Your technical expertise comprise of an innate ability to understand hundreds of solutions in cloud services, cloud migrations, retooling, infrastructure of large scale APIs, data discovery and communications within the cloud platform and on-premise environments.
At Horangi, we believe true Customer Success occurs when our services and software drive our customer’s business objectives. Success will look like this : All our AWS Partners in the region rate a high satisfaction with us and our product offering, thanks to you establishing Horangi as Asia’s true Cyber Security leader.
If this is you we would love you to be our Partnership Tiger creating long term value for our customers!
What you’ll be doing:
- Ability to build from scratch our go to market plans in targeted verticals
- Work with internal Customer Success, Channel and Marketing teams to develop programs to generate and forecast demand
- Together with our VP of Revenue, set joint business development plans including analytical evaluation of technical product needs and customise them to the identified customers’ needs.
- Drive the value of our product and services by continually pricing feedback to the Product team.
- Continuously iterating on partner engagements to deliver maximum value to our customers.
- BA/BS or equivalent. Business specialization preferred.
- Work with Sales Representatives in Amazon (AWS) to define the cybersecurity needs of their most valuable clients.
- Proven ability to identify and support professional services models together with product offering engagement models
- 5+ years driving revenue models in a channel, reseller or partner engagements across the region, in a technology environment. Understanding of cybersecurity projects in large scale technical environments, is a plus.
- A background in complex, technical project management focusing on delivering business solutions to large corporate customers or system integrators.
- Technology thought leader, seen as the go-to person to speak at conferences, acting as an advocate for technical product across cloud services.
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org