FOO KON TAN LLP
Audit Associate / Senior
Roles & Responsibilities
have opportunities to suit a variety of individuals with differing
skill sets and we are an accredited employer with SCAQ, ACCA, CPA
Australia and ICAEW.
We invite highly motivated professionals with relevant experience to join our team as Audit Associate / Senior.
Together with our professional team, you will be handling audit engagements which may cover varied industries. Our portfolio of clients include local and foreign SMEs, MNCs and listed companies.
For a Senior role, you will:
- Apply working knowledge of all audit sections including planning, fieldwork and review
- Carry out proper sampling procedures
- Ensure independence in all audit engagements
- Provide mentorship to associates on firm audit approaches
- Help to develop risk assessments and determine the appropriate audit strategy for each assignment
You should have:
- Good understanding of the firm’s audit procedures, audit approach, standards & policies
- Audit experience in mid-tier or larger accounting firms
- Technical knowledge that is current with professional standards and procedures
- Professional accounting qualification and/or a Bachelor degree in Accounting.
- At least 3 years of working experience at similar level for Senior role
- Graduates or ACCA/CPA finalists will be considered for Associate roles
You must have:
- Excellent work attitude and passionate about audit.
- Up-to-date with audit and accounting matters.
- Analytical, self-driven and a team leader.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
offer a competitive salary & benefits package, a professional and
conducive work environment that supports your development and
goals. Applicants please send full resume to email@example.com orfind out more at http://www.fookontan.com/careers/current-opportunities
Please include information such as last drawn and expected salary, reason for leaving and notice period.
Work week : Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 6.00pm
Within walking distance from Raffles Place MRT.
Head, Human Resources
Foo Kon Tan LLP
24 Raffles Place, #07-03 Clifford Centre,
We regret to inform that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Government support available