ALPINE ENGINEERING SERVICES PTE LTD
Roles & Responsibilities
• To supervise & coordinate with added value of multi-tasking to ensure no breakdown of equipment at site.
• To coordinate and to improve machinery performances efficiency.
• To ensure a 2 hours reporting time frame during breakdowns.
• To coordinate periodic maintenance schedule with adequate parts inventories.
• To communicate effectively within the different ethnic groups among the workers.
• To cultivate teamwork, developing competency skills and to incorporate pro-active learning from mistakes and to adapt to varieties of customers’ requirements.
• To adopt zero tolerance for safe work practice & develop good working procedures at all times.
• To ensure doing things right at all times with no repetitive work to improve productivity.
• Maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of equipment / machines.
• Provide offsite field support on equipment / machines breakdown.
• Ensure compliance to health and safety policies and procedures in the course of work.
• Any other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned.
• At least a Diploma or Higher Nitec in Engineering or equivalent
• Preferably 2 year of experience in workshop supervisory management
• Language skills: English – written and spoken
• Ability to troubleshoot & analyse malfunction equipment
• Good knowledge of parts and functionality of equipment
• Ability to adapt to adverse working condition
• Ability to command & to socialise with the peers
• Good communication skills and adaptable to different ethnic groups
For more details please contact email@example.com