ALLEGIS GROUP SINGAPORE PRIVATE LIMITED
Test / QA Analyst
Roles & Responsibilities
Our client, a Payments Company based in Singapore are currently seeking a Test / QA Analyst to join the team.
- You’ll be Building and Execute automated regression test suite using Java & Selenium test framework.
- Design and develop test plans and functional test cases from business requirements and conceptual documents
- Collaborate with the Development and Product teams to analyze, debug and resolve design and code issues
- Collaborate with peers on leveraging open source test tools for regression testing
- Collaborate and work closely with team leads to optimize test coverage and trace to business requirements and be an integral part of solving complex system level challenges.
- Collaborate with team members in the US and Singapore to meet project deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering or a related technical discipline is required, advanced degree is a plus
- 2+ years of applications design/development/testing experience
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycles, processes and methodologies.
- Ability to develop test cases from high-level business requirements and Design documents
- Good knowledge of Web application architecture
- Strong knowledge of C/C++ or JAVA
- Strong knowledge of scripting languages like Ruby, Python, Selenium
- Strong understanding of SQL, HTML, DB2, ORACLE and SQL server
- Good understanding of SCM tools like ClearCase
- Strong knowledge of ESP automation & test automation tools/practices
- Experience with software test framework and tools (e.g. Junit, cucumber, selenium)
- Experience with continuous integration development and testing (e.g. Jenkins)
For more details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org