Job Title, Dept
11 Months Temporary Staff (Info-Comm Technology), Centre for Corporate Services, Home Team Academy.
2. An overview of what the branch/sect handles
The ICT Branch is the staff authority for all ICT matters in HTA.
3. The Job
The incumbent provides general clerical support including but not
limited to: Photocopying, mail distribution, submitting AOR papers to
ELP and A&F, coordinate and maintain records for ICT staff and
support the work of ICT Infrastructure and Application Team.
The incumbent will report to the assigned Supervising officer from ICT.
5. Main responsibilities
The principal roles and responsibilities are as follows:
- To help out in Projects or tasks that may be assigned by ICT Senior Executives.
- Support ICT Executive in various ICT user account management and audits (both hardware and software).
- Support end user computing devices (EUCD) which may include configurations and system setup. (guidance will be provided)
- Update and maintain ICT assets information and produce the report to management as and when required.
- Support ICT projects/initiatives by doing ICT research/explorations works.
- Work with vendors to ensure ICT equipment are well maintained and working as expected and report to vendors if break-fix is required.
- Maintain ICT stock of equipment and consumables by checking stock to determine inventory levels, anticipating requirement, placing and expediting orders, stocking items and delivering items to end users of HTA.
- Organise meetings, taking down meeting minutes and if needed conference calls with internal staff and ICT vendors respectively, as and when required.
- Enhance ICT organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing end user various request and work with ICT Senior Executives to accomplish those request effectively.
- Prepare supporting documents for ICT payment verifications.
- Polytechnic Diploma in IT-related fields
- Strong customer service ethos
- Ability to quickly establish good working relationship with ICT clients
- Good command of English including written skills
- Good working knowledge in ICT hardware
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to relate to all levels of staff from Senior Management to Branch Heads
- Patience and enthusiasm for continual learning
- Team player
7. Contact person’s details (If officer wishes to find out more about the job nature)
Senior ICT Executive
Info-Comm Technology Branch
Corporate Services Centre
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT email@example.com