APAR INNOSYS PTE. LTD.
Senior Software Developer
Roles & Responsibilities
- Must have BS Compute Science or equivalent with 7+ years of experience in Siebel implementation and support
- Must have strong technical and functional knowledge of Siebel Application 8.x modules like Quotes, Sales Orders, Assets, Agreements, Pricing in the context of MACD and Asset-based Ordering
- Must have at least 3+ years of experience in a global team including vendors for implementing Enterprise Apps and Integration projects.
- Strong engineering leadership skills with a proven track record of success on large/highly complex projects preferably in the area of Enterprise Apps and Integration. Must have the ability to communicate technical issues and observations.
- Siebel Developer Tools, Business objects, Data layer, UI layer
- Siebel Workflow and configurations
- PSP Procedure, Attribute-based Pricing Adjustments, Discount matrix, Rowset Transformation Toolkit, Variable Maps, Multiple Price Types, Price Waterfall, Spread Discounts
- Siebel architecture and deployment
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate & work with fellow team members and other functional team members to coordinate & meet deliverables.
- Must be a team player with strong inter-personal skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced team environment with minimal supervision. Must have the ability to escalate issues in a timely manner.
- Ability to influence and drive decision making to solve problems at different levels.
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation & documentation skills to foster clarity and predictability. Must be able to effectively communicate with people at different levels including customers, vendors, management, technical stake holders, developers etc.
For more details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org