INTELLECT MINDS PTE. LTD.
SAP PO / PI / XI Consultant
Roles & Responsibilities
Intellect Minds is a Singapore-based company since 2008, specializing in talent acquisition, application development, and training. We serve BIG MNCs and well-known clients in talent acquisition, application development, and training needs for Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, Vietnam and Thailand.
Our client is an establish company a, leader within their industry, is now looking for a SAP PO/PI/XI Consultant to join their esteemed organization.
A professional at this position level has the following responsibilities:.
• Understands the overall SAP enterprise system landscape and to translate interface requirements between SAP components within the core enterprise solution as well as integrate to external systems and applications.
• Propose robust interface design that is scalable and highly reliable for complex enterprise system environments.
• Work closely with SAP functional consultant to deliver, maintain, troubleshoot and enhance SAP system interfaces.
• Builds professional relationships with team members and clients, to ensure delivery of proposed solutions.
• Message monitoring and channel monitoring to ensure solutions are performed as expected.<
• At least 8+ years of ABAP development experience with 4+ years in SAP PO/PI/XI development and integration experience.
• 2+ years of hands-on Java development and integration.
• Should be involved in at least three SAP PO/PI/XI implementation project.
• Should have worked in PI version 7.0 and above and handled interfaces of huge volumes and many interfaces.
• Experience working on Interfaces using SOAP, IDOC, File, SFTP,JMS, ODATA, Proxy adapters along with PO configuration experience.
• Experience in creating the Interfaces based on external Schemas includes XSD, cXML and WSDL.
• Should be well versed in SLD Administration, Transport Management using CTS+, NWA configuration, Alert Configuration.
• Ability to co-ordinate and interact with multiple teams.
• Ability to help resolve complex technical issues.
• Ensure compliance of coding standard to existing and new developments.
• Experience in full life cycle implementation projects.
All successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Interested Candidates please submit your detailed resume online.
To your success!
The Recruitment Team
Intellect Minds Pte Ltd (Singapore)
For more details please contact email@example.com