OSSIA MUSIC SCHOOL PTE. LTD.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Supports the Sales and BD team in the achievement of the revenue goals
- Responsible for meeting enrolment targets for the programmes and events
- Participate in any other outreach activities as arranged by the company
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Able to speak Chinese.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Knowledge of music education/ Instrumentals or with music background
- Any other relevant tasks, as and when assigned by the immediate supervisor
Maintain and develop existing customers’ relationships
- Develop potential customers through calling
- Recruitment of new students through events such as facility visits, events, open houses and more
- Develop and establish new contacts and sales leads to achieve sales targets.
- Manage content and training requests.
- Updating documentation
- Behavioral Skills
- At least 1 year experience in customer service or related field.
- Fluency in English speaking, reading comprehension and writing skills.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office, Scheduling Software, and other general computer skills.
- N.B. A Comprehensive training will be provided for all new employees for this position.
For more details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org