Toluna is a leading provider of real-time digital consumer insights and empowers companies to brainstorm ideas, uncover new business opportunities and answer their questions in real time.
Toluna is transforming the way marketing decisions are made by bringing consumers and brands together via the world’s largest social voting community of 21.6 million members across 68 countries.
This real-time access to consumers is coupled with its state-of-the-art, market research survey and analytics platform. Toluna has 22 offices in Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and MENA. For more information, please visit: www.corporate.toluna.com.
We are looking for a Sales Assistant/Sales admin manager to join and support our Sales team based in our SEA office.
The Sales Assistant will be responsible for assisting the sales directors to work with clients on a daily basis. You will help assess projects regarding their suitability as an online study, before providing a full pricing proposal. In meeting their objectives, the Sales Assistant will, develop proposals, manage clients and to ensure all sales administrative is done in an orderly & timely manner (including invoicing)
- Support new & existing businesses;
- Providing sales support to outbound sales people;
- Support the development and maintenance of client relationships across sales territories;
- Provide smooth transitions to Client Services on projects sold;
- Educating potential clients about online Marketing Research and Toluna;
- Keeping a pulse of the progress of projects and follow up with clients in an effort to develop ongoing relationships
- Ensure all business administrative tasks are completed, including invoicing, commercial reports internally
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma
- Demonstrated strong analytical/problem solving, organization skills;
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ablity to multi-task
- Exhibits resourcefulness, flexibility, creativity, versatility ;
- Numeracy skills;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Effective communications skills – oral, written and presentation;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and multitask various projects;
- Effective time management;
- Self – learner;quick-to learn
- Good to have – Market Research Experience;
Apply online or send your application including an up-to-date CV to our APAC Recruitment team at Recruitment-Apac@Toluna.com, quoting the job title in the subject line.
Welcome to our innovative team of professionals in online market research!