TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.
Roles & Responsibilities
Possesses experience in the overall responsibility for structuring a
project, performing the detailed planning, and managing project
execution and completion of moderate or large projects.
• Defines the phase deliverables, tracks milestones and incurred expenses versus planned expenses, schedules roles and resources, evaluates risks and recommends contingency plans.
• Manages the development of the technical strategy.
• Assigns resources and tasks, and manages quality assurance, resolution of issues, status reviews and reporting, development of standards, change control, customer support, and compliance with all policies and procedures.
• Possesses familiarity with Method 1 documentation
• A minimum of 3-5+ years’ experience with technology and/or project management related responsibilities in a financial services institution is required and
• Project manager certification is a plus
• The successful candidate will have experience interacting with knowledgeable and demanding audiences at varying levels of management
• Demonstrable success in coordinating large-scale projects involving geographically and functionally diverse stakeholders is required
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to succinctly convey information to senior management are expected
• The candidate is expected to demonstrate flexibility, versatility and an ability to shepherd multiple concurrent priorities to completion, seeking guidance as necessary
For more details please contact email@example.com