EDUCARE HUMAN CAPITAL PRIVATE LIMITED
Roles & Responsibilities
We are looking for a pro-active and dynamic individual to be part of our Procurement Team. The job-holder will assist the Assistant Director/Head in managing the procurement function and maintaining high standards of procurement performance for the end-to-end procurement activities.
This includes the procurement of goods / services at quotation level and coordination of procurement at tender level in compliance with procurement principles and in a timely manner for operational requirement. The jobholder ensures a value-for-money procurement in a competitive environment.
· Min 3 years of working experience in procurement/contract management in the following domain:
- engineering, architecture or building/facilities;
- Information technology; and
· knowledgeable of procurement procedures, standards and guidelines;
· work with stringent deadlines;
· great negotiation, influencing and adaptability skills;
· ability to solve problems and think creatively;
· proactive attitude;
· excellent interpersonal skills;
· strong oral and written communication skills.
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org