BIOQUEST ADVISORY PTE. LTD.
Part-time IT Support Engineers
Roles & Responsibilities
Introducing our firm
BioQuest Advisory is a Singapore based consulting business led by experienced industry veterans from global technology and consulting firms. We partner our industry clients to transform their business and build sustainable growth.
Our key expertise: Robotic Process Automation, Data Analytics, Business Systems Implementation, Business Strategy & Transformation, Process Improvement, Supply Chain Management, Financial Management, Governance & Risk Management.
Our clients consist of global MNCs and Singapore businesses spanning across multiple industries and Asia Pacific countries.
BioQuest Advisory is at the exciting phase of our growth in Singapore and across APAC region and is looking for talented IT technical professionals who are passionate about emerging technology to be part of the journey.
You would be trained in specific emerging technologies and be part of our business & technology advisory team to provide technical support services to our clients.
After training, you would be part of a team to provide post implementation support to our clients. You will diagnose and troubleshoot L1 and L2 software operational issues and work to resolve problems and provide resolutions.
You would have the opportunity to work with our clients and understand the various emerging technologies implemented at our clients who are from a diverse set of industries (manufacturing, supply chain, financial services, biotech & pharma etc.).
The daily work is dynamic and requires you to think-on-your-feet. You would be the go-to person for our clients and they trust you to timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems.
This part-time position has an option to work remotely from home.
A day in the life of our IT Support Engineers
- Monitor software operational performance to ensure smooth operations
- Attend to issues raised by users and raise a tracking ticket
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues to provide initial diagnosis
- Talk to clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face, phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers) or software product vendor
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Refer to internal or external resources to provide accurate technical advisory
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Maintain a collaborative working relationships with clients
- Diploma in Information Technology or any other discipline with good programming training
- Preferably 1 year of experience programming preferably in .Net Framework (vb.NET, C#) and good understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Academic projects included
- Familiar with writing system documentation (system design, detail design, test plans, test execution)
- Passionate about programming and an IT career in a consulting firm
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communicator, able to think-on-your-feet, have a customer service attitude
- Enjoy working in a team and is a good team player
At BioQuest, we value collaboration, teamwork and knowledge transfers. Our culture is friendly and supportive with a strong emphasis on ethics, diversity and inclusiveness.
As you grow with our firm, you would be able to leverage on your expertise to help transform our clients’ business and gain experience for your personal professional development. We are committed to providing opportunities and coaching to grow our talents.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org