HP SINGAPORE (PRIVATE) LIMITED
New Product Introduction Engineer
Roles & Responsibilities
HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our New Product Introduction in Singapore, you will have a chance to:
- Designs engineering solutions utilizing multiple engineering disciplines for products, systems, software, and solutions based on established engineering principles and in accordance with development technology practices and guidelines.
- Develops and implements parameters and test plans for new and existing designs, including validation of mechanical, electrical, software, and other engineering specifications and requirements.
- Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding design status, project progress, and issue resolution
- Leads a project team of other engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high-quality solutions for moderately- complex products.
- Represents the mechanical/thermal team for all phases of larger and more-complex development projects.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or other Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Min. 4-6 years’ experience
- Using appropriate engineering design tools and software packages to design components and solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of material properties and hardware, software, and electrical component design
- Using empirical analysis, modeling and testing methodologies to validate product designs and specifications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at management levels.
HP is a Human Capital Partner – we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.
For more details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org