EPS COMPUTER SYSTEMS PTE LTD
Roles & Responsibilities
- Drives and plans the development of the Mobile PS Core Network which includes subscriber database management (SDM), SGSN/MME, GGSN/SAEGW, PCEF and Wifi Core.
- Plans, develops and executes project work plans for network expansion and upgrades and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project & scope including manages project budget, conducts periodic project reviews, monitors receivables.
- Effectively applies methodology, enforces project standards and minimizes exposure and risk on project.
Gathers and evaluates the requirements from the various functional entities and formulates the technical specifications.
- Performs technical and financial feasibility study on new emerging technologies or potential new services.
Leads in preparation of tender specifications and evaluation.
- Engages in commercial and technical negotiation with vendors.
- Degree in engineering majoring in telecommunications/mobile communication or IP networking.
- Good technical knowledge of the following
a) 3GPP Packet Switched Core network engineering, including SDM, SGSN/MME, GGSN/SAEGW, PDP Contexts, GTP tunnels, IuPS, S1-C/S1-U and associated protocols including SCTP, Diameter, SIGTRAN;
b) Wifi and Hetnet related network deployment including WLC(Wireless LAN Controller) and EAPSIM technology
c) NFV/SDN deployment & technology, including NFV standard defined by ETSI especially in the area of VNF(Virtualized Network Function) design and implementation.
- Basic knowledge of PS Core network charging (offline and real-time; Diameter/Gy-based),PCRF (Gx) deployment, concepts of operation, and policy-based service design and implementation
- Basic knowledge of Wi-Fi setup, Wi-Fi-Offload and packet data roaming in 3G networks and GRX/IPX; 4G roaming including Diameter hubs an asset
- Proactive, able to work independently, possesses creative problem solving skills and able to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Goal oriented with good analytical skill. Committed to deliver high quality output.
- Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential and motivates team to work together in the most efficient manner.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with the ability to elaborate complex technologies to a broad based audience.
- Good working knowledge on window applications software packages (e.g. MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project etc)
HOW TO APPLY
Kindly submit your updated resume in MS Word Format to: firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate processing. Do state your availability, current and expected salaries in your resume/email.
Camille Wee (EA Registration No. : R1654076)
For more details please contact email@example.com