NANOFILM TECHNOLOGIES INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD
Nano Fabrication R&D Laboratory Manager
Roles & Responsibilities
• Overall responsibility for laboratory operation and running laboratory safely and efficiently
• Ensure analytical equipment are calibrated and maintained according to quality management system
• Ensure adherence to laboratory procedures for the delivery of high quality test results and maintain proper documentation for R&D and Fine Fabrication production
• In-charge of laboratory team members performance as well as technical competency and training needs
• Manage daily activities and manage customers’ request through effective allocation and communication
• Oversee the method development and method validation of test established by laboratory for R&D and Process Engineering
• Explore and establish equipment capabilities in new technical application.
• Maintenance of R&D equipment and work closely with suppliers.
• In-charge of maintenance and well being of internal fine fabrication equipment
• Data processing and analysis
– At least a Degree in Science or Technology with Development activities of Fine Fabrication with 10 years’ experience managing and leading laboratory operations. And more than 5 years’ experience for optics.
– Possess strong managerial abilities and excellent interpersonal communication skills to create good relationship with all members include customers.
– Technical competency in analytical equipment operations
– LabView Software coding with 5years’ experience for Data analysis and Machine Control.
– Able to lead a team as a leader
– Knowledge of vacuum process will be an added advantage
– Team player who is meticulous, diligent, independent, responsible, and with hands-on capability.
– Computer literate with good communication skills in English and Japanese (to liaise with Japanese speaking associates).
– SME manufacturing lab and fast paced environment.
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org