NATIONAL UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD
Locum, Division of Vascular Surgery
Roles & Responsibilities
The National University Health System (NUHS) is an integrated Academic Health System and Regional Health System in Singapore that delivers value-driven, innovative and sustainable healthcare. Institutions in the NUHS group include three hospitals – National University Hospital, Ng Teng Fong General Hospital and Jurong Community Hospital; three National Specialty Centres – National University Cancer Institute, Singapore, National University Heart Centre, Singapore and National University Centre for Oral Health, Singapore; a polyclinic group – the National University Polyclinics; one medical centre – Jurong Medical Centre; and three academic health sciences institutions – National University of Singapore (NUS) Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine (including the Alice Lee Centre for Nursing Studies), NUS Faculty of Dentistry and NUS Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health.
The Department of Cardiac, Thoracic and Vascular Surgery (CTVS) is seeking candidates who are highly motivated and willing to join the Vascular Surgery for a challenging and fulfilling appointments as Locums.
The locums will work and support the team with the focus on vascular surgery to deliver the best care to our patients.
- Possess a registrable post-graduate Medical Degree in MRCS/ MMed in surgery with the Singapore Medical Council.
- Candidates without MRCS but with extensive general surgical experience will be considered.
- Must be registered with the Singapore Medical Council and possess a full medical registration.
- Be in active clinical practice.
- Highly motivated, committed and possess a good record in clinical excellence.
- Able to demonstrate teamwork, respect, integrity, compassion and excellence in his/her work.
Please submit a full CV including personal particulars, name of 2 referees, professional qualifications, career history, email address and contact number together with medical testimonials and certificate of medical registration at email@example.com.
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.