Finance Executive (Contract 9 mth- 1yr) – West ($2500)- Project grant claims & Budget
Roles & Responsibilities
- Research Project Grant Claims – Prepare and submit the grant claim forms to funding agencies promptly and attend to their queries in timely manner so that research grants can be received promptly.
- Liaise with Principal Investigator and Research Support staff to address queries from funding agencies.
- Participate in process enhancement projects involving grant reporting by assisting in documenting process flows and other deliverables.
- Creation of New Project Accounts and Loading of Budget – To create SAP research project accounts and load project budgets. Ensure research project accounts are created accurately and timely.
- Budget Transactions – Process research budget transactions such as budget virements to ensure up-to-date information on the research project accounts are available to School/PI.
- Closing of Project accounts in SAP – To close project accounts promptly upon receiving requests from Schools which including preparation of final statements and refunding project fund balances to funding agencies.
- General Administrative and Handling Enquiries – Maintenance of project files to ensure all important documents relating to the research project are filed in the project files. Handle general enquires by schools and process journal entries on research project accounts.
- Diploma or equivalent in accountancy/ Finance
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in handling research project accounting and submission of grants claims will be an advantage
- Ability to liaise with funding agencies
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications such as Excel
- Knowledge of SAP Financial System would be advantageous
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org