YONYOU (SINGAPORE) PRIVATE LIMITED
ERP / HCM Implementation Consultant
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Involve in full cycle of ERP or HCM & OA project implementation. Must be able to work independently, or as part of a team, with little or no supervision.
2. Monitor and control the project’s progress to ensure the completion of the project according to schedule.
3. Responsible to liaise with clients on the project milestones and payment collection.
4. Prepare project documentations and validate with business leads.
5. Conduct training for internal staff.
6. Participate in presale demonstrations.
7. Complete the tasks that are assigned by superiors.
1. The successful candidate will have a degree in related fields. Good knowledge of information technology such as operating system, networking and etc.
2. Familiar with SQL query and has experience in DBMS e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, etc.
3. Possess domain knowledge in HR business and will be able to provide value-added services to clients with YONYOU ERP/HCM.
4. Applicant with ACCA knowledge or OA system, SAP HCM or Oracle HCM experience will have an advantage.
5. Proven ability to manage ERP project implementation with strong sense of responsibility.
6. Excellent problem solving and analytical skills as well as good verbal and written communication skills.
7. Fluency in English and Mandarin is required to liaise with English and Mandarin speaking associates.
8. A team player that has ability to learn extremely fast, perform under pressure and excel in the fast-paced environment.
9. Minimum 4 years’ experience in ERP or HCM project implementations. Must be very familiar and have at least one full cycle hands-on experience on any ERP or HCM systems.
Please include the following information in your resume:
Reason for leaving
Your current and expected salary
Available date to start work/Notice period
Note: We regret only short list candidates will be notified.