Housing and Development Board
Engineer (Post B)
Roles & Responsibilities
The candidate will be responsible for development, enhancement and commercialisation of HDB’s in-house developed products/patented products, which include SE CAD structural engineering software and Spiral Connector System. In terms of commercialisation, the candidate will be responsible for establishing branding and creating market awareness on HDB patented products through different modes, such as participation at exhibitions/trade shows. In addition, he/she will also be involved in research & development studies, such as developing and implementing new initiatives to enhance structural design processes and to increase construction productivity.
• Degree in Civil & Structural Engineering recognised by the
Professional Engineers Board of Singapore, with 3 years of relevant
experience in structural design
• Having hands-on experience in some commonly used structural engineering design software
• Having experience in the development of structural design related software/programmes will be an added advantage
• Good inter-personal, communication and presentation skills
• Able to work independently and be an effective team player
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org