RED PHOENIX COURIER SINGAPORE
Delivery / Dispatch Rider
Roles & Responsibilities
Local courier business looking for delivery/despatch riders within Singapore. The rider is responsible for distributing documents and parcels for institutions, businesses, government agencies and individuals. They pick up documents or parcels from customer’s offices or home and then deliver them to final destinations within Singapore.
This is a physically active role so you’ll need to have a reasonable level of fitness.
Riders usually are required to perform the following tasks:
- Receiving assignments via phone or wireless data.
- Requesting payments.
- Signing for documents that you pick up and getting signatures when delivering them.
- Transporting documents by finding the quickest route to delivery addresses.
- Keeping paperwork and delivery records up-to-date
- Able to speak and understand English.
- Be responsible, reliable and punctual.
- Able to work on your own and have a mature attitude.
- Be friendly and presentable.
- Ability to read maps and plan routes. Need to have good knowledge of Singapore roads.
- Appropriate driving licence for the type of vehicle you’ll be using and a good driving record.
- Excellent driving skills and road sense.
- Ability to work tight schedules.
- Be physically fit and good eyesight.
- Need to have own motorbike or scooter with a carrier or top box for bike riders.
- For van driver, need to have at least 2 years driving experience.
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org