WEB PROFESSIONAL HOUSE PTE LTD
Roles & ResponsibilitiesThe
Creative Designer will be in charged of creating designs for web and/or
mobile applications developed by the company. He/She will have plenty
of opportunities to display individual creativity and ideas. If you are
looking for a working environment that allows you to harness your
creative skills without any red tapes, and allow you to grow in terms of
portfolio and skills at the same time, send us your resume!
- Experience in adapting finalised wireframes into mockups is necessary
- Knowledge of wireframing and prototyping will be an added advantage
- Highly participative in the design and production of web/mobile applications, from concept to final delivery
- Working experience in interactive/web design and a keen eye for detail (be it in imagery, typography with a good sense of colour, space) are essential.
- High proficiency in using Adobe Creative suites of applications
- Min Diploma in Graphic Design/Art & Design or equivalent.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suites (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, DreamWeaver etc) is important
- Possess a keen interest and understanding of the IT industry and technology products.
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritize.
- Demonstrates flair in design.
- Strong portfolio of web design/illustrations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, maturity and initiative.
Interested Applicant, please send your updated resume with a recent photograph to email@example.com
Please indicate your current and expected salary and notice period.